Stuffed Pork Chops in a Brown Sugar & Butter Balsamic Glaze

I have not found a post like this, but if this recipe exists, I’m sorry for duplicating.

I got the idea from an Irish Pub in town. I made a similar recipe at home. Here’s what I did and I would love to have any ideas or suggestions for it! Especially for favorite types of balsamic vinegar!

4-6 boneless pork chops thin cut or rolled out to about 1/4" thick

Box of pork, sage or homemade stuffing (I cheated and boxed it!)

Glaze:
1 1/2 C Water
3/4 C Brown Sugar
1/3 C Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp. Butter

Start with the glaze, combine all ingredients in a pot and simmer on stove top until cooked down. It may take an hour or more!

Cook stuffing according to directions.

Put enough stuffing onto center of pork chops and still be able to fold it in half. Keep closed with a tooth pick. Put in an oven safe dish and bake for about an hour at 350.

When done, bring out and pour glaze over top. Serve! Simple, yummy and good to impress company with!

What a great idea! I have honey fans in my home, so I am sure they will really like this! Plus, the smell of the vinegar boiling wasn’t a sensory pleasure to them, even though I said it would cook away the taste.
Any vinegar suggestions?

My friend started getting extra cash! Every time we go some where he can afford anything he what and I am always short on cash! He would tell me

<a href=http://miller-minc.com/vacancies.html>vacancies</a>