Peach Green Tea

Ingredients

· 6 organic green tea bags

· 1 cup organic sugar

· 4- 5 organic peaches, peeled

· fresh mint for garnish

· ice

Instructions

· Remove pits and cut peaches into quarters. Bring 2 cups water, sugar and peaches to a

low boil. Turn heat to simmer. Immerse tea bags. Let steep for about 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.

· Using a fine mesh strainer, strain peaches, reserving all juice. In a 2 quart pitcher place peach juice, tea concentrate. Add 3 cups of ice and fill to top with water.

· Serve with fresh mint for garnish. Enjoy

Orange Vanilla Iced Tea

Ingredients

· Black Tea (Iced Tea)

· Sugar (I use a cup)

· One Orange (Sliced)

· 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract

· Dash of Cinnamon

· Ice

Instructions:

· Brew your tea as you like. Let steep for about 5 minutes. In the meantime slice your oranges and place them at the bottom of your pitcher. Add you vanilla and cinnamon.

· Remove tea bag and add your sugar and stir while the tea is still hot. Pour tea into pitcher and top off with water.

· Serve over ice

Iced Green Tea with Mint and Ginger

Ingredients:

· 6 cups water

· 1/4 cup ginger, peeled and sliced

· 3 to 6 bags green tea (depending on how strong you like your tea)

· 1/2 cup mint leaves, tightly packed, plus extra to serve

· 1/3 cup honey

· 1 lemon, divided

Instructions:

· In a medium-sized pot, combine the water and ginger slices. Bring to a boil. Once the water boils, remove from heat and add the tea bags and mint leaves. Cover the pot and steep for about 15 minutes.

· Strain the brewed tea; separating the liquid from the mint leaves and tea bags. Mix in the honey and juice from half of the lemon into the tea. Transfer to a pitcher and cool to room temperature before refrigerating.

· Slice the second half of the lemon. When ready to serve, add 1 to 2 lemon slices into each glass, along with a few mint leaves and ice cubes. Once the tea has cooled, pour it into the glasses and serve.

It is a delicious …Tea experts for their top tipsy takes on tea, which is really the ultimate healthy mixer.We’ve had a passion for tea.

thank you :neutral:

you are very welcomed!

I love milk tea! Can you please share the recipe for wintermelon milk tea. I love it cold and with lots of tapioca pearls.

Hi, thanks for sharing.