Anyone have the recipe for the French Fried green beans and the dipping sauce that goes with them?? They’re really good.
I have found this recipe that is a copy of the recipe. You would have to try it to see what it is like!
Wasabi Cucumber Ranch Dip
1/2 cup bottled ranch dressing (Hidden Valley is best)
1/4 cup cucumbers, peeled, seeded, minced
1 tablespoon milk
1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
1 teaspoon cider vinegar
1 teaspoon wasabi powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
4 cups vegetable broth or chicken broth
6-8 ounced fresh green beans
1 cup flour
1 cup plain breadcrumbs or seasoned dry bread crumbs
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
vegetable shortening, for frying or vegetable oil
- Combine dip ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place in bowl; cover and chill till ready to use. Dip will thicken as it chills.
- Place beans in the broth.
- Bring to a boil and cook 15 minutes, then place in cold water to stop cooking process.
- Mix beaten egg with milk in a shallow bowl.
- Measure 1 cup of flour into another shallow bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs, 3/4 teaspoons salt, black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder into a third bowl.
- Take a handful of beans out of the water and shake off excess liquid.
- Coat the beans with the flour, shaking to remove excess flour.
- Dip the beans, one at a time, into egg/milk mixture, then dip in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the beans on a plate until all are coated.
- Heat the shortening or oil to 350*F in a heavy skillet(or use deep fryer). Use enough to cover the beans, about 1 1/2 inches.
- Fry until golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- To serve, place on a large platter and serve with the wasabi cucumber ranch dip. Enjoy!
Check out the link in my signature for some more recipes from your favorite restaurants!!