1 fresh green chili, seeded and finely chopped
1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
3 zucchini, thinly sliced
2 Tbs ground almonds
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 Tbs oyster sauce
1/4 oz creamed coconut, grated

Heat the oil in a preheated wok or heavy bottom skillet. Add the chicken and season to taste with salt and pepper, then stir-fry over medium heat for 4 minutes.

Add the shallots, garlic , ginger, and chili and stir-fry for an additional 2 minutes.

Add the red and green bell peppers and zucchini and stir-fry for 1 minute.

Stir in the almonds, cinnamon, oyster sauce, and creamed coconut and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir- fry for 1 minute to heat through, then serve immediately.

Serves 4

Nutrition Facts
Nutrition (per serving): 184.0 calories; 26% calories from fat; 5.0g total fat; 8.0g carbohydrates; 6.0g sugar; 24.0g protein.

Cooking Tips
Creamed coconut is sold in supermarkets and Asian stores. It is a useful pantry standby because it adds richness and depth of flavor.

Source: Low Fat Recipe Secrets Cookbook by RSN

I enjoy your site, love the receipes and would like to see more of that beautiful baby of yours. Virginia Higgins

I Have So Enjoyed Your Emails And Your Receipes. I Always Look Forward To Hearing From You. Thank You For Making My Day. Carolyn In Louisiana

hi, i have orderd your lowfat new cookbook, looking forward to trying some of the receipes, i have lots of friends famliy partys & bbq`s so will be useing the receipes, thanks ron, Linda slough berkshire uk

This sounds great. I love hearing from you and all of the wonderful recipes. Keep them coming. I am looking for a cream of mushroom soup that uses bacon in it. Know of any? Thanks, Becky