The first time I tried this was when my uncle was making it and at first I didn’t like it so much, but NOW I LOVE IT! I’m not a huge spinach eater but this is one way you can get me to eat it
This is a dip every one must try. I promise you will love it.
2 cups regular or low fat cottage cheese
1 cup slightly cooked spinach (About 3 cups raw)
1 garlic clove
salt and pepper
lime or lemon juice
- You will need a food processor or blender. I used a small Cuisanart Food Processor.
- In a medium pan boil water and add the spinach.
- Cook for just a minute, until the spinach is slightly softened.
- Drain and squeeze out the excess water.
- Place the cottage cheese in the food processor and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to your liking.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with chips or veggies.