the day after thanksgiving...

to all the turkey gobblers - now that Thanksgiving is over - is anyone having something other than turkey leftovers today?? :?:

I’ve got some mushrooms I need to use so I’m making

Saucy Baked Pork Chops

4 pork chops 1 tsp. olive oil salt and pepper to taste 1/2 c. chopped onions 4 oz. chopped mushrooms 1/2 c. chicken broth 3 tbs. ranch dressing 1 1/2 Tbs. bold and spicy mustard

Heat olive oil in skillet over med. high heat. Salt and pepper chops brown in oil. Remove to baking dish sprayed with Pam. To hot skillet add onions and mushrooms, cook until tender. Add broth. Stir together ranch dressing and mustard, add to broth. Pour over chops. Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hrs.

Creamy Mushroom Potato Bake
3 lbs. potatoes, peeled 1 onion finely chopped 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, chopped 3 Tbs. butter 1/2 c. sour cream 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. pepper 1/4 c. parmesean cheese

Cook potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain and mash. In a skillet saute onion and mushrooms in butter until just tender. Stir in potatoes along with sour cream salt and pepper. Spoon into greased 2 qt. baking dish. Srinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.

I’m also having cornbread need the leftovers for a dinner Sunday, dressed eggs and pinto beans.

Faith Ford’s Dressed Eggs

Cut 6 hard boiled eggs in half and scoop out yellow. Mash yolks with 3 Tbs. mayonnaise 1 Tbs. each choped pimentoes,pickle relish, green olives and onions. Add 1/4 teasp. each salt and pepper. Stuff whites dust with paprika.

I made broccolli and cheddar cheese soup!
A J