The Secret

Has anyone here heard of “The Secret”? It was shown on the Oprah show - and I think a few others - but I watched it on Oprah.

It seemed to be quite interesting - and of course I wonder if it works.

I tried several stores in the area and I could not locate the DVD or the book. A couple of my friends had the same trouble. Kathy found this site

http://www.revjeff.com/revjeffsecret.html

so we went to that site and we did find the book and the DVD and we bought them. So far there are 7 of us that are going to try this - each one of us “needs” something as opposed to just “wanting” something.

My copies were delivered Friday - and I have watched the DVD once a day since I’ve gotten it. The book seems to follow the DVD very close. I was the last of the 7 to get my copies so a few of them are a week ahead of me with this.

Wish me luck - I would love to see what I am looking for within 60 to 90 days.

I will keep you posted!

The official website for the Secret is Law of Attraction :: The Secret :: Official Web Site of The Secret Movie

Without getting into a long philosopical discussion, I’ve successfully used some concepts from the Secret for several years before ever watching the film. The Secret is by no means a new concept. The movie is more of an introduction to the Law of Attraction. In my opinion it makes it seem more magical than it really is.

A much more practical book on the concept is Napoleon Hill’s “Think and Grow Rich.”

I haven’t read Napoleon Hill’s book - I’ll have to get a copy when I am done with this one. Thanks.

Hi-

I joined this forum because of the great recipe information and exchange…and I happened to come across this new discussion about The Secret! (Of course, there are no coincidences, only synchronicity…so I"m sure I came across this for a reason.)

I tried ordering the DVD from the official site…but they are so backed up and I never got a response from them.

So, I did end up ordering from the same website that Kitchen Witch mentions (http://www.revjeff.com/revjeffsecret.html). I already got my DVD and I love it! I have watched it 10 times already and will certainly watch it many more times.

I have read books about this same sort of information before…but this movie really makes it all very clear and leaves you feeling inspired. I have been working with the principles and have already seen some small results!

I highly recommend it!

–Foodie63

“Believe and you will achieve.”

Welcome to RSN Foodie63!

The official site was also backed up when I tried to order it - and all our stores didn’t have it - so I was lucky to find that site and get such a prompt response with my order. I, too, have watched the DVD many times - and the book follows close - enforcing the principles.

It does make things clear and it does leave you inspired. I’ve seen small results as well - and I know with continued use I know I will see what it is I am trying to achieve. Good luck Foodie63 with The Secret - may it bring you what you are working to achieve!