Think You're Smart? Read This...

Olny srmat poelpe can…[FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=‘Courier New’] Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=‘Courier New’]The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at [/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=‘Courier New’]Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=‘Courier New’]wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=‘Courier New’]in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=‘Courier New’]it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=‘Courier New’]ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=‘Courier New’]I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt![/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial]
[/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=‘Courier New’]if you can raed tihs use the Thread Tools and eimal to a frenid :cool: [/COLOR][/FONT]