TO ALL -

TO RON -

MY FELLOW MODERATORS - B-MAN, ALINE, SWEETNESS -

AND ALL THE MEMBERS AND GUESTS OF RSN -

I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!

MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED WITH GOODNESS, PEACE AND LOVE!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH AND HAPPY KWANZAA TO YOU ALL -

KITCHEN WITCH

Merry Christmas to all and thank you to all the moderators , members and guest for such a wonderful forum. It’s the first thing I click on when I turn my computer on and I have tried and enjoyed many of the recipes! Hope when things slow down I can contribute more ,I really appreciate all the time some of you dedicate to the forum, even though I find a few ( like fried rattle snake) that make me say not in this lifetime I enjoy the diversity.

Awwww horselover - no rattlesnake???

I remember when my gram went down to Texas to visit friends and relatives one year. She had stopped in at a small “eatery” and ordered the “special of the day” which was (the owner’s name) top-secret-recipe sandwich.

What she didn’t know was - it was rattlesnake! She said it tasted like chicken in a way! But you know how some people get after they have already consumed something - not knowing what it was - and after finding out - well… :shock:

After that - she never ordered another “special of the day” anytime she traveled!

I’ve got some possum, gator and roo recipes if you would like! LOL

Kitchen Witch

I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to all who have contributed to the forums over the past year. The success and enjoyment of this site, and all it has to offer, is soley dependant upon active participation by all.

RON, ALINE, KITCHEN WITCH, SWTNESS, MEMBERS ALL, GUESTS…

May you enjoy the peace, tranquility, and wonderment of this Christmas Season. May this Christmas be for you, what is was on that very first joyous Christmas day. May you be surrounded by loved ones, and may you find joy and fulfillment within your heart.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, and…

May 2006 be very kind to you and yours.

From my family, to you and yours!

Blessings,

B-man :wink:

Bah Humbug !! hehehe just kidding. Joyeux Noel et Bonne Heureuse Année, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL. I wish everyone happiness and good health for 2006.

merry christmas and happy new year!!!

May you know the peace, tranquility, and wonderment of this Christmas Season today and everyday…

Blessings Always, Cowgirl

To all the wonderful people (too many to name) that make RecipeSecrets.net a great online community -

Thank You!

Happy holidays and best wishes in the New Year.

Warm Regards,

Ron

No matter how you celebrate the holidays, I pray that you are safe, happy and healthy. Let the New Year be prosperous for all. And please remember not to drink and drive.

j

To all who participate, may you find peace, love and joy during the holiday season. And, thank you for you insite, generousity, kindness and educational support.

Merry Christmas.

AJ

ty you kitchen witch. i wasnt around for the last couple weeks but i hope that your christmas was wonderful and wish you all a very happy new year.