Toddler Frienly Meals

What is your toddler’s favorite meal? I am looking for some new and creative ideas for my little guy. Thanks

My 1yr old loves chicken nuggets, and they have these new chicken fries now, Dwight Yoakum’s Chicken Fries or something like that…he loves them!..When I cook dinner, I usually save him a portion of the meat for the next day’s lunch…like a hamburger patty cut into bite size pieces, etc. Grilled cheese sandwiches cut into small squares are good too!

An easy favorite of my son’s is a box of mac n’ cheese with a can of tuna and peas mixed in, which is actually quite nutritious. He also loves English muffin or bagel pizzas made with a slice of tomato instead of sauce, a sprinkle of basil, and mozzarella cheese. I also make sure that he gets a serving of veggies with the pizza and I always offer fruit for dessert :stuck_out_tongue:

I was looking for things to start giving my 7 month old twins as each month passes. I found this wonderful book that gives you recipes from 7 months to over 18 months. The thing is these recipes are so good that i make meals out of them for my whole family. Its called Better Baby Food. Its a canadian book but i know that it is sold in the US. It has meatless, pastas, everything under the sun.

My three year old grandson likes corn dogs, loves easy over eggs on toast with bacon…anytime of the day, stroganoff made with ground chuck, crab meat plain or made into a salad, chicken and chicken salad, lettuce salads, spaghetti squash with REAL butter and just about anything he can dip into a sauce or dressing, especially Ranch. He’s so easy to please! Of course there is always a vegetable and fresh fruit to go with his meals.
You can find the book “better Baby Food Cookbook” for really cheap, like under five dollars, at Amazon.com.

My daughter is 14 months old and has a very healthy appetite. She enjoys mac & cheese (which I mash up a bit with a potato masher), mashed potatoes with gravy, fried yellow squash (cut into bite sized pieces), and she LOVES bread. She also enjoys homemade spaghetti (although she despises the gerber version) and she especially loves stir fry. We make ours with yellow squash, celery, carrots, onions, green peppers, zucchini, and some soy sauce, and top it off with some sweet and sour sauce. I think the sweet & sour sauce is a hit with her, but she’s eating a bunch of good vegetables so I’m a happy dad. I just make sure to mash the veggies up a bit before I give them to her.