Toffee Bits Cookies

It’s official!!! This is my FAVOURITE cookie. I’ve made them several times and I think that I have to stop LOL I keep eating them all… 8 cookies, one after another, thinking that I’ll get sick of them and stop eating them but it doesn’t work LOL My daughter gets mad at me for eating all of them. I even had them for breakfast this morning…I know, I know… If you liked the rolo cookies, you should love these too.

Toffee Bits Cookies

2¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
½ cup butter or margarine, softened
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup packed light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1-1/3 cups Chipits or Heath toffee bits

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet.

Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in toffee bits.

Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies.

Hi,

I’m dying to try your cookies but the ingredient amounts are not very clear - seems to be a weird symbol next to the numbers:sad: Can you please help?

thanks
jacky aka qamla x

Just ignore the A. I tried to delete them but can’t seem to save the editing.

Good recipe! I like it, but I used much less sugar.