Top Coconut Drink Recipes

(1) banana
(1) Half a coconut and all its water
(1) Half a lime
(1) inch of fresh vanilla
(2) oranges

Juice the oranges and lime and add the juice to the blender. Add all other ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth. Either strain or drink as is. If you have a juicer, juice the coconut and banana, and add the juice to the mixture, stirring back in as much pulp as you like for the consistency you desire.

Coconut Canal
Ingredients
2 water coconuts
¼ tin of condensed milk
1 tablespoon of gin
1 teaspoon of Angostura aromatic bitters
Method
Mix coconut water and jelly with condensed milk, add gin and bitters, chill slightly and serve with cracked ice.

Coconut Grove recipe
1 1/2 oz Coconut Rum
1 oz Creme de Bananes
1 oz White Rum
4 oz Pineapple Juice
1 tsp Lemon Juice

Shake and strain into an ice-filled collins glass. Garnish with slices of pineapple and lemon.

Thanks for the guide

thin stone mississauga
vinyl fence

Top Coconut Drink Recipes:

Coconut Shake
coconut milk shake
Double Strawberry Coconut Punch
Mystical Mango Coconut
Strawberry Dawn
Coconut Cream And Coconut Milk

I love coconut drinks especially just the simple coconut shake. Thank you for sharing great recipes with us.

Hi

Hello Thanks for sharing this nice information
Definitely i’ll try… Please keep sharing more and more information

Thanks

Missing fresh coconut juice. Can only get it out of a can where I’m living! Not quite the same.

(1) banana
(1) Half a coconut and all its water
(1) Half a lime
(1) inch of fresh vanilla
(2) oranges

Juice the oranges and lime and add the juice to the blender. Add all other ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth. Either strain or drink as is. If you have a juicer, juice the coconut and banana, and add the juice to the mixture, stirring back in as much pulp as you like for the consistency you desire.