Tortilla Espanola

Tortilla Espanola

2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 cups peeled and thinly sliced potatoes (2 medium potatoes)
1 cup thinly sliced onion (1 small onion)
salt and pepper to taste
3 eggs
3 tablespoons milk
cayenne pepper – as needed

Heat oven to 425 degrees. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet. Add half the potatoes in one layer and spread half the onions on top. Season with salt and pepper; repeat with remaining potatoes and onions. Cook over medium heat, turning occasionally with a spatula, until potatoes are tender and slightly browned, about 10 minutes. Whisk eggs and milk together in a mixing bowl with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and a pinch of cayenne. Add potatoes and stir to mix. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in the same skillet the potatoes were cooked in. Add the egg and potato mixture and cook over medium heat without stirring for 1 minute. Place the skillet in the oven and cook until tortilla is set, about 10 minutes. Turn the tortilla out onto a serving plate and cut in quarters. Serve warm or room temperature.

Yum, Kitchen Witch, this sounds good. Be it would be great with my Guacalote en Mole (Turkey Mole). Will post that as a new recipe.

Mark II.[/quote]

Please do share your Turkey Mole recipe - I would love to see it!

[b]

Dear Kitchen Witch,

I posted as requested, but can not find any of my posts, the Turkey Mole or any previous. What can I do to recover these?

Chef Marco.[/b]

Found one of them. The other two seem to have disappeared. Help?

Mark II

Hello Mark -

Don’t panic - they are there. With so many posts to the site the recipes get pushed back a bit.

If you scroll to the bottom of the page - you will find RECIPE SEARCH. Type in the name(s) of your recipes (one at a time) and search all forums. I bet anything they will then pop up!

Let me know how you make out. Good Luck.

Marygrace
(Kitchen Witch)

Hi Mark II

As K/W points out…your recipes are still on-site. It has nothing to do with the number of posts being made. The server is capable of handling multiple posts at the same time! There have been server anomolies over the past wee while. Your not the only one to experience what appears to be a loss of recipe post(s). Several folks have even found searching for recipes by author or title to reveal a page which indicates the item or page you were looking for is not on the site! Ron, fixed that problem a while back and it may be happening again. Try searching yourself under author, and see what comes up. If you get the page which indicates the page was not found on the site…drop Ron a PM at admin1. eGremlins!

B-man :wink: