2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons prepared mustard
8 slices white bread
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1/8 teaspoon pepper

Stir together tuna, mayonnaise and mustard in small bowl.
Place 4 slices of bread in buttered 8-inch square baking pan. Spread tuna mixture evenly over top of bread. Top with cheese. Cover with remaining bread.
Beat together eggs, milk, hot pepper sauce and pepper in small bowl. Pour egg mixture over bread. Cover with plastic; refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake strata until top browns and custard sets, 40 to 50 minutes. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes before serving. Store leftover strata in refrigerator.

Tuna Bake with Mushrooms

* 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 tablespoon flour
* 1 cup milk
* 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
* 1 can ( 7 ounces) tuna, flaked and drained
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 2 eggs, beaten

Sauté mushrooms in butter. Blend in flour; add milk and cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Add bread crumbs, tuna, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir in beaten eggs. Spoon mixture into a buttered shallow baking dish. Place baking dish in a larger pan with about an inch of hot water. Bake at 350° for about 35 to 45 minutes. Tuna recipe serves 6.

Tuna Cheese Bake
Tuna recipe with cottage cheese, eggs, and butter.

* 2 cups cottage cheese
* 1 can (approx. 7 ounces) tuna, flaked and drained
* 1/2 cup bread crumbs, divided
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper or lemon pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 2 tablespoons butter or margarine

Combine cottage cheese, tuna, 1/4 cup crumbs, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, celery, and onion. Blend tuna cheese mixture into the beaten eggs; pour into a greased 1-quart baking dish. Combine remaining crumbs with 2 tablespoons of butter and sprinkle over top of casserole.

Set in a large pan of hot water and bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until firm.
Tuna casserole recipe serves 4.

Tuna Stroganoff Recipe
Serve this tuna stroganoff recipe over rice or noodles.

* 1/4 cup butter
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* dash pepper
* 1 can (7 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
* 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, drained
* Hot cooked noodles or rice

Melt butter in skillet; sauté onion until tender. Combine soup, sour cream and pepper; add to onion. Add tuna and mushrooms; heat through. Serve tuna stroganoff over hot cooked noodles or rice.
Makes 4 servings.

Tuna Casserole With Macaroni

* 1 cup elbow macaroni, cooked until just tender and drained
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
* 1 cup milk
* 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (can use 98% reduced fat)
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons flour
* 1/4 cup chopped pimiento (optional)
* 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
* 1 can flaked white tuna, drained
* 3 hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
* salt and pepper, to taste
* buttered bread crumbs, French-fried onion rings or other topping

Put butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add onions and peppers. Cook until onions are softened. Add flour, milk and soup; stir until thickened. Add pimiento, vegetables, tuna, mixed vegetables and cooked macaroni.
Taste and add salt and pepper. Place in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish. Cover with crumbs or other topping and bake in 350° oven for about 30 minutes or until nicely browned.
Serves 4 to 6.

Tuna Noodle Florentine
Tuna noodle casserole with spinach and cheese.

* 1 package (12 ounces) egg noodles, cooked and drained
* 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
* 2 cans (6 1/2 to 7 oz each) tuna, drained
* 1 large jar (4 ounces) diced pimientos
* 2 teaspoons grated onion
* 2 cups grated sharp cheese, divided

Combine noodles, spinach and remaining ingredients, reserving about 1/2 cup of the cheese to sprinkle on top. Cook in covered casserole in 350° oven until cheese is bubbly.
Serves 6.

I don’t know who this kitchen witch is but she is some talented lady!!! What great & tasty recipes & what a fantastic cook she is!!! My congratulations to her, I just love your recipes!!! I myself have been cooking for 45 yrs & was taught by my mother who was a Cordon Bleu chef so that’s saying something! Again congratulations!
Lilly in Nova Scotia, Canada

Thank you - thank you very much. I am just me - just a plain Kitchen Witch who loves cooking and baking and playing in the kitchen. I enjoy creating and learning - yeah - I am still learning - and I love it. And I love to share with others. But I do thank you very much for such a compliment. (now my head won’t fit on my pillow tonight!)

KW