- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound thinly sliced turkey cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup marsala
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Place the flour in a plastic bag; add the turkey,
seal, and shake to lightly coat with flour.
Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat; cook
the turkey until light golden brown on both sides, about
2 minutes on a side. Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
Add the mushrooms to the same skillet, and cook, stirring,
until softened, about 3 minutes; add the marsala and nutmeg,
and cook until the sauce begins to thicken, about 3 minutes.
Return the turkey to the skillet, reduce the heat to low, and
cook about 4 minutes. Arrange the cutlets and sauce on a
platter, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle the parsley.