useful cooking tips

This is a direct quote from one of my postings. I believe that is called plagiarism.

Spammers go away

Awesome! I’ve been cooking for a long time, and didn’t know a lot of these. I learned something new here. So glad to to find this site. Thank you for the useful tips.

Awesome! I’ve been cooking for a long time, and didn’t know a lot of these. I am always somewhat hesitant of sharing cooking tips here.{omitted} It’s partially due to my own personal confidence levels.

In addition of above some of my remedies are: When preparing grilled reuben sandwiches, always grill the corned beef and sauerkraut before placing on grilling bread. Grill slices of bread open- faced with one slice of cheese on each slice of bread. Pour 1,000 Island dressing over assembled sandwich, cover and slice.

In addition of above some of my remedies are: When preparing grilled reuben sandwiches, always grill the corned beef and sauerkraut before placing on grilling bread. Grill slices of bread open- faced with one slice of cheese on each slice of bread. Pour 1,000 Island dressing over assembled sandwich, cover and slice.Awesome! I’ve been cooking for a long time, and didn’t know a lot of these. I learned something new here. So glad to to find this site. Thank you for the useful tips.
I’m going to add this link to the ones you might want to check out, too: EAT It does a nice job breaking down what exactly it is, what can cause it, how to deal with it, etc.

thank you so much everyone, these tips are best and very usefull.

If you steam eggs in the shell instead of boiling them, they peel with no effort.

Thank you very much.Nice thread very useful tips.

good one and quite apt for a delicious preparation of a dish… I’m going to save it to my cooking folder for future reference when I’ll go for the same food …

If you Google it you will find several recipes for it.

One of the best cooking tips is to take away the stress when cooking!:smiley:

I didn’t know that potato could be use to remove excessive salt, this is a good one for me. Excellent tips in this thread.

My stainless cookware was bought in the 1950’s still using them…!

Golden tips for smart chef…

Thank you for sharing this useful tips i find this all thread very useful and interesting i will always this tips in my daily life.

Thank you for sharing, It’s really useful when cooking

Cooking is not a very difficult task but it needs some care and some information. If someone wants to learn cooking then these tips are most useful and valuable.