WATER OR COKE?
Eye Opening Information!
This is really an eye opener… Water or Coke? We all know that water is important but I’ve never seen it written down like this before.
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that
it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as
much as 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for
almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington
- Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a
day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80%
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term
memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the
computer screen or on a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon
cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%,
and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
And now for the properties of COKE:
- In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two
gallons of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway
after a car accident.
- You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coke and it will be
gone in two days.
- To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet
bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean.
The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous China.
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the
bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum
foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
- To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can
of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in
Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
- To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the
baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty
minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing
the drippings to mix with the Coke for sumptuous brown gravy.
- To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into
a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a
regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.
- It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
For Your Info:
- The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid.
Its pH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.
Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from bones and is
a major contributor to the rising increase in osteoporosis
- To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the
commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place
cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
- The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the
engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
Now the question is… Would you like a Coke or a glass of Water?
Have A Great Day and Share It With Others!