Weight Watchers Chili Parmesan Popcorn Recipe

WW: Chili Parmesan Popcorn (2 points)

3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp table salt
12 cups light microwave-popped popcorn

Combine cheese, sugar, chili powder, pepper and salt in a small bowl; toss with popcorn.

Yields about 1 1/2 cups per serving.

Serves | 8
POINTS per serving | 2

Hey there, I found this great pop corn recipe

12 cup air popped popcorn
1/4 cup butter
2 cups milk
Chocolate chips
1 cup corn syrupSpray
A large roasting pan with cooking spray.

Put popped popcorn into pan. In a large saucepan, combine butter, chocolate chips and corn syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Pour over popcorn and gently stir to coat. Bake at 300 degrees F for 45 minutes stirring frequently. Cool completely.

I will try out the pocorn recipe tonight, it’s short and it’s easy to understand plus it sounds yummie.

Hey you have suggested me a wonderful recipe which I am going to try this evening. It sounds yummy and I will make it for the whole family. I think everyone will like it.

More powder than needed for a bag of popcorn, but I am not sure if it would be enough for two bags. Very good, not too spicy, but a good different flavor. I can not wait to serve my next gathering!

Very good. I suggest you add the juice of 1 lemon mixture over the popcorn must then be thrown in to kick further and make it stick better! Popcorn This recipe is very spicy but good. I needed something to munch on, and improves my Munch. Next time, I put so much pepper that the recipe calls for cayenne.

It is the post which i like mostHey I read your articles every day and I am a great follower, but never struck in my mind that you be praised for your hard work. Here’s a token for your efficiency and the hard work you put in your articles. I just love to read it.

When I first made this, I alone gave it 2 stars. Didn’t anticipate it was actual appropriate at all. But I packaged up alone servings in sandwich accoutrements and ate one endure night. It was absolutely good! I did chase the admonition anyone abroad gave and sprayed a little affable aerosol on the air headed to advice the condiment stick.

During popcorn month, if you charge a asinine munch, ability for this dolled-up adaptation of your favourite cine treat. The aggregate of combination and candied gives.

If you are looking for healthy Halloween treat, this bloody popcorn recipe for the bill. It does not contain any artificial chemicals or preservatives. On the contrary, it has spices that contain healthy antioxidants and other plant compounds. This is just gross enough to be a perfect addition to your party or snack.