Welcome Barbchamp

I’d like to say WELCOME to Barbchamp, one of our newest members here at RecipeSecrets! Welcome Barb, ( everybody say “hi Barb”)! You will find everyone here to be great to help when needed, and we all look forward to your recipe posts. Barb was looking to try B-man’s previous post for Baked Shrimp Scampi…so here’s a repost of it Barb…hope you enjoy, and once again … WELCOME!

B-man :wink:

[u]REPOST[/u]

Baked Shrimp Scampi

Ingredients:

1/3 cup melted butter, plus more for greasing baking dish
2 cloves garlic minced
1 pound shrimp cleaned and deveined
1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (Pepperidge Farms White Bread recommended for its density)
1 tsp oregano
1 lemon

Grease baking dish with butter. Melt 1/3 cup butter with garlic over low heat for a minute or two just until it turns light golden. Watch carefully, and don’t let it burn. Set aside.

Place half of the bread crumbs on the bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle oregano over the crumbs. Place shrimp on top of crumbs in a single layer. Squeeze juice of lemon over shrimp. Sprinkle remaining half of the breadcrumbs over the shrimp. Pour the garlic butter evenly over the bread crumbs.

Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 minutes or till bread crumbs are nicely browned.

Yield: 3 to 4 servings

B-man :smiley:

Thanks so much!! I will try this soon. it sounds so good.
Barb

Hi Barb

Welcome to Recipe Secrets. This is a great site w/many many great people.

j

Barb…Enjoy the site … jump right in . B-man and everyone is helpful and great people with awesome recipes. hj :wink:

Hi Barb, Welcome and hope you enjoy as much as we all do Sky

Thanks to all for welcome. I’m so glad I found this site.
Barb