1/3 cup vinegar
1 cup ketchup
2 teaspoons prepared mustard
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt

Saute onion in margarine. Add remaining ingredients and cook on low to medium heat for 30 minutes or to desired thickness.

Season ribs with salt, pepper, fresh garlic and fresh parsley, place in crockpot and cook on high for 1 1/2 hours to allow ribs to flavor - pour sauce over and cook on high until done.

served with:

Kitchen Witch’s Kitchen Sink Pasta Salad

spiral noodles, cooked al dente, drained
toss with diced hard salami, diced provolone, diced tomatoes, diced hot ham, diced cappicola, diced mozzarella, thin sliced pepperoni, sliced black olives, halved stuffed green olives, sliced celery, chopped red onion, thin sliced carrot, pepperoncini and marinated artichokes (drained) with your favorite vinaigrette or Italian salad dressing. I will be using olive oil with my Bread Dipping Mix. Garnished with my cucumber/radish “boutinnieres” with carrot curl “ribbons”.

A large pitcher of iced green tea and of course - don’t forget the crusty Italian bread!!! (and plenty of napkins!!)

NOTE: When I make this salad - I use deli meats and cheeses that I have cut at least 1/2-inch thick and I dice it from there…no slices for this salad!!!