where can I buy cookbook?

I want to study cooking, who can help me?

Where are you located? What kind of food are you interested in learning to cook?

I agree about not buying cookbooks. I have bought some online and feel they were a waste of money.
However, Thai cooking is a bit tricky to get right. I was a fairly proficient cook when I took Thai cooking classes in the US. When I called to inquire about the classes I asked if it was really necessary for me to take the beginner’s classes or could I just go into the intermediate classes. The instructor said Thai cooking was very different than western cooking. I did start with the beginning classes and I am happy I did. I learned so much about Thai food by starting with the basics.

I’ve heard on TechTV that there are a lot of spammers from south Asia that are posting short messages on websites that are meaningless or not on topic (i.e. limited english skills). They think that by doing this they are building up a reputation as a regular user. After a short while then they post their spam links on the account, thinking they have built up a reputation on the site and people will click on their spam. This would probably explain many recent new users.

Oh farts…ya’caught me:cool:

Insanity, If you post Spam, I’ll eat it. :smiley: