White Chocolate Pound Cake

I made this cake last night and it was wonderful, thought I would share.

I added 2 heaping tbs. sourcream and next time will add 3/4 cup toffee chips. (heath bars)

Chocolate Chip Caramel Chunk Pound Cake adapted from Jackson Hole Cooks

4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
1 cup sugar
4 eggs
1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Dash of salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup caramel chunks (crushed heath bars)

Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a loaf pan. Set aside. In bowl of electric mixer on medium speed, cream butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sugar and mix well. With motor running, add eggs one at a time followed by vanilla extract. Whisk dry ingredients together and add to bowl, mixing well. Add chocolate chips and caramel chunks mixing briefly on low speed to incorporate into batter. Turn into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown on top and firm to the touch. Let cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack. Remove from pan and cool. Serve warm or cold.

Sound Good. I will try it.I have a recipe which is similar to it.I would like to share it.
Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake

Ingredients

* 40 g unsalted butter
* 100 g  digestive biscuits
* 300g  strawberries hulled and quartered
* 2 tbsp  blackcurrant cordial
* 500 g  mascarpone cheese
* 4 tbsp  icing sugar
* 1/2tsp vanilla extract
* 100 g  white chocolate roughly chopped

Method

* Melt the butter over a medium heat. Set aside. Place the biscuits in a strong plastic bag and bash to make fine crumbs. Tip into the pan with the melted butter and mix to combine. Divide the mixture between 6 large glass dishes, pressing down well. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes. Place a half a cup of strawberries in a bowl and pour over the blackcurrant cordial. In another bowl mix together the mascarpone, icing sugar, vanilla extract, the rest of the strawberries and white chocolate. Spoon on top of the biscuit base, levelling off the surface. Spoon the strawberries and blackcurrant cordial on top. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.