Abuelo's Restaraunts - Pescado Guerrero recipe (NEED HELP)

I recently went to a restraunt called Abuelos in Kansas City and had the Pescado Guerrero. I loved it. I was trying to create the same thing at home, but I am having trouble with finding out what the Guerrero sauce is. Below is what I got so far about the Pescado Guerrero recipe. It calls for 6 oz. of Guerrero Sauce. I am sure that is just a sauce that Abuelos has created for their recipe, but I do not know what is in it to make it. I am sure you just add the white wine to it when you make it. Can anyone assist me in finding out how to make the guerrero sauce? Thanks.

Pescado Guerrero (How Abuelos creates the dish)

Butter
7 oz Mahi Mahi
4 Shrimp
6 Scallops
6 Red Bell
6 Poblano
8 Mushrooms
Grill Seasoning
White Wine
6 oz Guerrero Sauce
brocoli sazonado
avocado

Instructions:

1. Place empty plate in oven.
  2. Grill 7 oz portion of Mahi Mahi
    3. Prepare Guerrero sauce
  3. Remove plate and place cooked fish from 4-8 o’clock, place shrimp and scallops with fish
  4. Place bag of brocoli sazonado in microwave for 60 seconds
  5. Place avocado fan at 6 o’clock
  6. Ladle sauce of over fish
  7. Place 4 oz. Mexican rice at 2 o’clock
  8. Place brocoli sazonado from 9 -11 o’clock
  9. Place a paprika dusted lemon crown in center of plate

Still looking to find out how to make the Guerrero sauce. No luck so far. Not sure what ingredients are in it other than white wine and maybe some mayo or cream. Anyone else have an idea? thanks.

According to a web serch Guerrero is a brand name . So it must be a type of bottled sauce you can buy
Hope this helps

Do not think it is a bottled sauce. Cannot find it anywhere online or how to make it.

In a saute pan, heat 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, roasted peppers, and sauté until shrimp is pink. Add white wine to mixture and reduce by half. Add heavy whipping cream. Bring to a boil and reduce by 1/3. Note: Sauce should be thick enough to hold on fish. Check salt and pepper level. Remove from flame and stir in spinach leaves.