Anyone know the Cheesecake Factory Mojito Recipe?

Good day, all. I have been trying for months (literally) to try to replicate the CF’s mojito…and fail every time. I know the basic ingredients of mojitos and even watched the bartender many times make the drink yet I cannot replicate it at home. I guess it has something to do with the ingredients in the unlabled bottles (2 of them) that the bartender uses. Nonetheless, I would greatly appreciate the recipe for the Cheesecake Factory’s mojito.

Thanks a million!!

Guy

did you ever find this???

I searched several recipe sites for this including Ron’s books and Top Secret recipe books, cdk where they have 1000s of CopyCat recipes. No one had this one. Go to Recipezaar: Where the World’s Recipes Are and look at all their recipes for Mojitos. I believe thay had close to a thousand.

Have you tryed googling it?

This one is not from the Cheesecake Factory, but it is apparently a Cuban recipe.

MOJITOS FROM THE SOURCE
Mojito recipe
This version is for the drink Ernest Hemingway himself enjoyed at the mojito’s place of birth: La Bodeguita del Medio in Havana, Cuba.
1 teaspoon powdered sugar
Juice from 1 lime (2 ounces)
4 mint leaves
1 sprig of mint
Havana Club white Rum (2 ounces)
2 ounces club soda
Place the mint leaves into a long mojito glass (often called a “collins” glass) and squeeze the juice from a cut lime over it. You’ll want about two ounces of lime juice, so it may not require all of the juice from a single lime. Add the powdered sugar, then gently smash the mint into the lime juice and sugar with a muddler. Add ice (preferably crushed) then add the rum and stir, and top off with the club soda. Garnish with a mint sprig.
** Optional ** While the following isn’t the authentic original Bodeguita del Medio Cuban recipe for a mojito, some people will take half of the juiced lime and cut into four wedges to add to the glass. Another variation is to add Angostura bitters to cut the mojito’s sweetness, which is a popular version in Havana hotels although not the true Bodeguita recipe. Some Cubans also use guarapo in place of the powdered sugar, which is a sugar-cane syrup available in some supermarkets or online Latin grocery stores.

That sounds good

I dont think it can be posted here legally… Cheesecake corporate its pretty insane with their recipes…
but if you want to private message or email me I think I can arrange a link to the recipe

Bacardi Mojito

12 spearmint leaves fresh
1/2 lime
2 T. simple syrup (equal amounts sugar and water heated until sugar dissolves- cooled
Ice
1 1/2 ozs. Bacardi light rum
Club soda
Lime wedge and mint sprig, for garnish

Tallglass- muddle or mash together mint leaves with lime. Add simple syrup or sugar - fill glass with ice. Add rum -top with club soda, stir well. Garnish with 1 lime wedge with sprig of mint.

I would like to know:lol: