Baked Pork Chops & Rice casserole

I need a recipe for baked pork chops & rice casserole something similar to the backed chicken & rice casserole I think. I think it uses some soups don’t know what else. Thank anyone that has this recipe I need it for dinner tonight.

Thanks Again!!!

hi,my first try at this,hope I’m sending this to you the right way.Don’t know how large your family is,this makes quite a bit.4 pork chops,1med.onion chopped,1can mushroom soup,1 cup uncooked rice,salt and pepper to taste.In a 9 by 9 pan mix all but pork chops together,add half a can of water and mix well.lay the chops on top,cover with foil. bake 350 oven for 1hr.hope this is what your looking for,sorry i couldn’t get it to you last night. let me know how it turns out.

:wink:hi,my first try at this,hope I’m sending this to you the right way.Don’t know how large your family is,this makes quite a bit.4 pork chops,1med.onion chopped,1can mushroom soup,1 cup uncooked rice,salt and pepper to taste.In a 9 by 9 pan mix all but pork chops together,add half a can of water and mix well.lay the chops on top,cover with foil. bake 350 oven for 1hr.hope this is what your looking for,sorry i couldn’t get it to you last night. let me know how it turns out.

nanny37 - sounds just like the same recipe I gave Belle!!!

LOL!! It’s a good one and a keeper!

You can also brown pork chops, lay slices of onion and bell pepper on the pork chops add beef or chicken bouillion cube, rice ( about a cup) add water and cook down until rice is tender. My husband and son always ask for this one and it is sooooo simple. I would suppose that you could cook in crockpot on low also after browning pork chops.

Mix 2 cups uncooked rice with 2 cans of beef broth and 2 cans of french onion soup add pork chops and bake at 350 for an hour