Baked Pork Chops & Rice casserole

I need a recipe for baked pork chops & rice casserole something similar to the backed chicken & rice casserole I think. I think it uses some soups don’t know what else. Thank anyone that has this recipe I need it for dinner tonight.

Thanks Again!!!

hi,my first try at this,hope I’m sending this to you the right way.Don’t know how large your family is,this makes quite a bit.4 pork chops,1med.onion chopped,1can mushroom soup,1 cup uncooked rice,salt and pepper to taste.In a 9 by 9 pan mix all but pork chops together,add half a can of water and mix well.lay the chops on top,cover with foil. bake 350 oven for 1hr.hope this is what your looking for,sorry i couldn’t get it to you last night. let me know how it turns out.

:wink:hi,my first try at this,hope I’m sending this to you the right way.Don’t know how large your family is,this makes quite a bit.4 pork chops,1med.onion chopped,1can mushroom soup,1 cup uncooked rice,salt and pepper to taste.In a 9 by 9 pan mix all but pork chops together,add half a can of water and mix well.lay the chops on top,cover with foil. bake 350 oven for 1hr.hope this is what your looking for,sorry i couldn’t get it to you last night. let me know how it turns out.

You can also brown pork chops, lay slices of onion and bell pepper on the pork chops add beef or chicken bouillion cube, rice ( about a cup) add water and cook down until rice is tender. My husband and son always ask for this one and it is sooooo simple. I would suppose that you could cook in crockpot on low also after browning pork chops.

Mix 2 cups uncooked rice with 2 cans of beef broth and 2 cans of french onion soup add pork chops and bake at 350 for an hour