Baked Sweet Potato Fries

2 lbs. Sweet potatoes, peeled
2-4 tbsp. Toasted sesame oil
2 tsp. Ground cumin
2 tsp. Chili powder
1 tsp. Paprika
1 tsp. Salt

Lightly oil 2 non-stick cookie sheets and set aside.
Cut the peeled sweet potatoes into “french fries”. Place “fries” on cookie sheets, and spread them into a single layer. Drizzle the sweet potatoes the sesame oil, ground cumin, chili powder, paprika, and salt.
Bake at 375 degrees F. for 20 minutes. Turn “fries” and bake for another 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly browned and crisp.

I love sweet potato fries! We just drizzle ours with olive oil or butter, and salt and pepper is added just before they finish baking. That’s it! Tastes good and good for you, too :slight_smile:

Aline we had these last night, they were excellent!!!

this sounds excellent - will try this weekend - another greta idea that I do is I take potatoes, onion and sweet potatoes - cut all into cubes - drizzle some olive oil and bake in ivern 350 degree for 30 minutes - this is delicious especially with a chicken dish.

I boil them first with some seasoning before deep frying them. Never tried them with olive oil yet.

Sweet potatoes fries are the best! I like dipping mine in honey mustard. I’m going to put this recipe on my to make and eat list. <3 Thanks!

I love eating sweet potato,especially the steamed ones,or boil the dices in porridge …

why havent i ever done this!! shocked, will post again once there in my belly