Banana Split Cheesecake Squares

Cheesecake Banana Split Squares* Makes about 14

Now the recipe makes sense

2 cups crushed low fat graham crackers ( about 14 of them)
1/3 cup reduced calorie margarine . . . melted
1 cup sugar or Equal equivalent to the raw sugar… . . divided
3 pkgs. - 8 oz. each - Fat- Free Philly Cream Cheese
1 tsp. vanilla.
3/4 cups refrigerated cholesterol free egg substitute
½ cup mashed banana
1 banana. . sliced. . tossed. . with - 1 tsp. lemon juice
1 cup of halved strawberries
1 can- 8 oz. Dole Pineapple chunks… drained

Mix crushed graham cracker crumbs- margarine - ¼ cup of sugar.
Press onto bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan.

Mix cream cheese- remaining ¾ cup sugar - vanilla
with electric mixer until well blended.

Add egg product (cholesterol free egg substitute) - mix until blended… . . Stir in mashed banana.
Pour into crust.

Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes. Or until center is almost set.

Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight
Top with: strawberries- sliced banana -pineapple.
Sprinkle with nuts
drizzle with melted Bakers Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, if desired.

Cut into squares.

Bake time 40 min Makes 14
18 prep. Time 20 minutes and refrigerating
hj :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry about the mess up everyone :oops: …I am so perfect I would mess up a one car funeral. On the run again.

2 c. crushed low fat -free egg product

okay maybe I am just stupid but I don’t understand this line. Can anyone inlighten me? Is it just eggs? Cause if it is of course then it can’t be crushed…but I am confused…So please humor me.

I’ve been messaging with “hj” and the original recipe will be modified when the specific recipe is found again ( accidentally misplaced). The recipe calls for low fat, egg substitute and graham crackers. Quantities will be posted in the modified orginal when they are found, and a brief post indicating the recipe is now ready to be tried. I like your on-line name… :lol:
Regards,
B-man :wink:

Ah okay that makes sense… :slight_smile: Cool I am not so crazy! LOL As for my screen name thx. I love pigs what can I say. I collect them even :slight_smile: Hubby thinks I am nuts but hey what can I say. I tease him by telling him that is why I had to marry him, to complete my collection. He always laughs and says yup you definately have lost it. So knowing I didn’t read that recipe wrong really helps me believe he isn’t all that much right. LOL :lol:

I look forward to see the revised version of this recipe cause my two weaknesses are cheesecake and banana splits :slight_smile:

L O L …big time. Too much! You’ve got a wonderful sense of humor…luv it! Regards,

B-man :lol: :lol: :wink:

P.S. hope you don’d shed a tear with all the pork recipes here! Kidding, of course!

Pigs are good either way on my shelf as a decoration or decorated on my plate. So no tears no worries. LOL As a kid I use to have to help other friends deal with their cute piggies unfortunate future ahead of them, so we always called the pigs “Bacon” and " Ham ". Yup I have a warped mind. But hey it always reminded you would see them again in the future on either on your plate or on your hips. LOL :lol: :lol:

RECIPE is CORRECTED.

Now… on to the next screw up!. Thanks for your patience and inconvenience. :oops: See the bottom of the recipe hj

You think this was bad see my Jose Cuvero Cookies :smiley: Enjoy

Thx for fixing the recipe up! I will definately be making that soon. But in the mean time I think i have to go look up those cookies now. LOL :lol:

You are most welcome Let me know if you like Hj :wink: