Food is undeniably an essential part in every system regardless of what corner in the globe you belong. It is always present be it in small gatherings or big events no matter what is the agenda being set. In the beautiful island in the North Atlantic region, they are not just rich in natural resources but more so with their very own Bermuda recipes. Identified to have superb taste and delectable texture, all are a must- try.
Bermuda recipes spell out “total preparation” as compared to other countries where it has been immediately manufactured. Almost all of that can be eaten there come from overseas, mostly from the United States. When it is resold, the prices are usually much more expensive than where it really originated.
It is also very important to note that Bermuda recipes are actually for those who do not pay much attention to their calorie intake, body weight or cholesterol count. It would be better not to divulge for now what are the components since below, you will be finding some of those that will surely tickle your palate.
Tired of Exercising and Dieting?
It’s Time to Try BioPls Slim Pro
- a regular meatloaf
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1.5 cups of mashed bananas
- 3 strips of bacon.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 6 firm bananas that are a little bit of green in color
- .75 cup of cornflake crumbs.
- Beat the egg and salt while the bananas should be sliced into 1- inch pieces.
- Dip it in the egg, roll on top of the crumbs and fry it in hot deep oil for about 2 minutes. When it is brown, it is an indicator that it is already cooked.
Serve with garlic mayonnaise.
Fish Chowder is a national dish that was introduced by the first British colonists, not the Americans as lot have thought.
- bacon fat,
- diced pawpaw,
- ground pepper,
- black rum,
- sherry peppers
- bay leaves
- canned tomatoes
- local boneless fish
- Splash the fish with black rum and sherry peppers as it is being simmered over the water.
- Combine the remaining but remember that it should not be thickened with corn starch or tomato paste.
Serves as a great appetizer.
Outerbridge Peppers are among the Bermuda recipes where the flavor and aroma are being enhanced though extraction.
- 17 sherry peppers
- sherry wine
- a variety of herbs.
It was the royal navy sailors that have established its popularity. In times past, they used to add it to their meals to mask the tang of the food that has gone bad. By such, it had zest that made it bearable to digest.
Until Next Time… Be Well!