Best Pumpkin Pie Bars
A great treat to make for Halloween parties and Thanksgiving get-togethers are Pumpkin Pie Bars. These scrumptious cookie bars taste like mini pumpkin pies, and best of all, they’re portable. A yummy way to celebrate the Holidays with Friends and family.
27,293 people have lost 20 pounds or more ,
Eating all the foods they love. Find Out how.
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 1 14 oz. can (1 ¼ cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground allspice
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1 cup of the crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom and halfway up sides of ungreased 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
- In another large bowl, stir together pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, salt, and allspice. Pour into crust-lined baking dish.
- Stir pecans into reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle pecan mixture over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Chill in refrigerator for up to 2 hours. Store covered in refrigerator.
Until Next Time… Be Well!