Bread Machine conversions

I need a little help.

I used to have a chart that told you how to convert recipes for ovens to a bread machine. I can’t find it now and I don’t know where to look online for it. It was one from an old Taste of Home mag I had, but I don’t recall which issue it was in.

If you have one, could you post please? I have a cinnamon bread recipe from another popular site, I want to make and don’t have an oven I can use.

Thanks in advance!!

Cinnamon Raisin Nut Swirl

1-1/2 Pound Loaf

Prepare filling 1-hour before starting the dough!

Filling:
1/4 C water
2 T butter
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
1/8 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 C brown sugar
2 T cornstarch

Dough:
1-1/8 C water
2 T butter
3 C bread flour
1/4 C sugar
1-1/2 tsp salt
3 T dry milk
2-1/2 tsp yeast
1 tsp ground cinnamon

Optional:
3/4 C raisins (or Craisins are great too!)
1/2 C walnuts or pecans

Making the Filling:
One hour before starting the dough combine all of the ingredients in a small sauce pan and whisk together. Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the mixture has thickened and then cook one minute more. Allow the filling to cool some and then place in the refrigerator to cool completely.

Making the Dough:
Place all of the dough ingredients in bread maching pan. Select the basic or white cycle and press start.

Ten minutes after machine has started kneading the dough; open the lid and check the dough consistency. The dough should be starting to form a smooth round ball. When dough is touched, it should be slightly tacky to the touch. No dough should stick on your finger when you pull it away.

If your dough is too dry, add 1 tbsp. of water at a time (allowing the machine to knead for a minute or so between additions) until the dough is the proper consistency. If the dough is too wet, add 1 tbsp. of flour sprinkled at a time (allowing the machine to knead for a minute or so between additions) until the dough is the right consistency. Adjustments are normal. Optional ingredients may be added now.

Putting it all Together:
After the final rise has begun, remove the dough to a lightly floured work surface and knead out the air. Using a rolling pin roll the dough out so that it is as wide as your machine’s pan and three times as long. Try to make it as much a rectangle in shape as you can. Take your cooled cinnamon filling and spread it out evenly over the dough leaving a 1" clean edge on both sides and one end of the dough. Starting at the unclean edge of the dough (the side that is as wide as your pan) start rolling up the dough as tightly as you can in to a log. When you are finished the clean edged pan width end should be on the out side. Pinch the clean edge in to the rest of the dough sealing the seam. Repeat the procedure for each end of the log which should also be clean. Now tuck the ends under the dough log so that all seams are on the same side.

Remove the paddles from your machines pan and spray the posts with pan spray. Place the dough log in your pan seam side down. Close the lid on the machine and allow the cycle to finish which should consist of the rest of the final rise and the baking period and maybe a cool down or keep warm period.

Notes:
When you are putting the filling on the dough, it is important to do all of this as quickly as possible so that you have as much rise time as possible. Take no more than 5 minutes to complete. You may place the stuffed dough in a large greased bread pan; cover with a damp towel and allow to rise until doubled and then bake in a 350F oven for 35 to 40 minutes.

Cinnamon Raisin

Makes a 2-pound loaf.

Ingredients:

1-1/2 cups water
2 tablespoons margarine
4 cups white bread flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons salt
1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
3/4 cup raisins

Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade. Place all ingredients, except raisins, in bread pan in order listed. Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in. Select Sweet Bread cycle. Start. Add raisins at the beep, about 32 minutes after starting. Bread will be done baking in the number of hours indicated.