Want to brew the perfect cup of coffee?
Your Coffee, Your Metabolism Made Better with Java Burn
Here are 3 simple tips that will make a difference in every single cup you drink.
Tip #1 - Clean Coffee Pot Thoroughly
- A clean pot is essential and can make a world of difference in the taste of your coffee. Old oils from previous batches of coffee and soap residue left on the pot makes coffee taste bad.
- Baking soda and water work well for cleaning coffee mugs and pots. Be sure to rinse extra good so no residue is left behind.
Tip #2 - Use Clean Filtered Water
- The water you use for your coffee will affect the taste more than anything. Coffee is 99% water so use clean filtered or bottled water free from chlorine and other minerals that will affect the taste of your coffee.
- Using stainless steel or gold mesh filters instead of paper filters will also make your coffee taste better. Paper filters release dyes, chlorine and bleach that affect taste. If you insist on using paper filters buy the unbleached, brown paper filters.
Tip #3 - Use Fresh Quality Coffee
- Quality coffee costs more but will consistently produce better tasting coffee.
For the best results use quality, whole bean coffee and grind the coffee beans just prior to use. You might think it’s an inconvenience compared to ground coffee, but once you taste the difference you’ll never go back.
- If you still want to use ground coffee, make sure you use a good, drip grind coffee.
Use 2 level tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water. This can be adjusted for individual taste preference. Make sure to spread the grounds evenly in the coffee filter so full brewing is achieved.
- Drink your fresh coffee right away for the best flavor. Coffee will break down quickly if left on a heat source. Coffee should never be reheated or microwaved.
A clean, preheated air pot or stainless steel Thermos will keep coffee hot for about an hour without hurting the flavor.
If you follow these steps, every cup you brew will be perfect coffee.
Until Next Time… Be Well!
Tired of Exercising and Dieting?
It’s Time to Try BioPls Slim Pro