Burger King French Fries Copycat Recipe

I love Burger King’s hot and crispy French fries. These signature fries are golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside. We all know that fries always taste best when they are fresh out of the fryer. When I came across this secret recipe for Burger King’s French Fries, I knew I had to share it with you. You’ll never buy another bag of those frozen fries at the supermarket again once you see how easy it is to make the King’s fries at home.

Now that you have mastered the Burger King fries, you can prepare their new French Fry Burger by using this recipe from our forum: Go Here

Enjoy!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Lose Weight While Still Enjoying Your Favorite Restaurants
Try this Water Hack to lose weight.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
New Secret Recipe
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Burger King French Fries

russet potatoes
oil, for frying
salt, to taste

Start with cleaned and peeled russet potatoes that you have cut into 3/8-inch “match sticks.”

Place in bowl of very cold water: keep rinsing and changing the water until the water is clear; drain thoroughly and dry with paper towels or a clean lintless kitchen towel.

Meanwhile, you preheat your hot oil to 350 degrees F.

Place prepared taters in oil and cook about 5 minutes. They will have that blond-tone color to them.

NOTE: Once you add cold potatoes to the hot oil, the temperature of your oil is going to drop – you want it to be somewhere between 330 – 325 degrees F.

Remove from oil; drain and cool.

Now – either refrigerate until ready to finish cooking, or cool completely and freeze up to 3 months. To freeze properly – place completely cooled fries in single layer on tray and place in freezer until frozen. THEN bag them.

To finish cooking – preheat your oil to 400* F. Add your cold fries (which will drop the oil temp – which is fine because you want it near the 375 degrees F. temp) and cook a few minutes until done.

Lightly salt them and shake well so that the salt distributes well and they are not salty.

Source: Recipe Secrets
Until Next Time… Be Well!

Kind Regards,