1/4 cup green onions
1 T. parsley flakes
1/2 cup ricotta
1 pound extra lean ground beef
1 T. parmesan cheese
1 T. Italian seasoning
1 T. garlic powder
1 jar spaghetti sauce

Brown ground beef, draining excess fat. Cook cabbage until tender, drain well. Mix ricotta cheese with ground beef and add parmesan cheese. Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray) and line bottom of dish with cabbage. Spread beef mixture on top and cover with remaining cabbage. Pour sauce over cabbage and top with mozzarella cheese.

Bake at 350º for approximately 1 hour.

Thanks for this. I am a cabbage lover, cooked, in things or just raw in salads. I don’t think my husband would eat thei but I know our girls & myself will. What a great way to enjoy those lasagna flavors without the carbs for an any time meal.

Of course, there are times when the real thing is a must but for a basic dinner, this sounds great.

Thanks again!!!

Please check the source for this recipe and see if some instructions were omitted.
It is does not state where to put the onion, parsley, garlic powder and italian seasoning.
It seems to me those ingredients should go into the meat mixture, but I suppose they
could be added to the spaghetti sauce.

I tried this and it is delicious, and I think folks who don’t like cabbage may just like it. I put the onion, parsley, garlic powder and italian seasoning in the meat mixture. And I used the entire cup of Ricotta because we love it and besides what are you going to do with the leftover? I nixed the green onions and used a chopped sweet onion.