[COLOR=“DarkRed”]This Christmas I received Gift Pack with some very great products, included in that was the Bang Bang Sauce which made the Bonefish Grill’s Bang Bang (copycat) Shrimp, I was so much impressed by the Shrimp. I decided to try this company’s other products, following is the recipe for the best Grilled Chicken we ever ate. I got the recipe from their sites New Recipe page.[/COLOR]
CAJUN REMOULADE CHICKEN ON PASTA
Svings= 2-4, Marinade time= 4 to 6 hours, Cook time= 40 minutes.
11/4 lb. Boneless/ Skinless Chicken Tenders
6oz. (1/2 bottle) Dinni’s Select Cajun Remoulade (www.dinnisselect.com)
2 Tsp Fresh Red Bell Pepper (diced after grilling)
2 Tsp Fresh Green Bell Pepper (diced after grilling)
1/2 to 1 tsp ground red pepper (optional) if you like it HOT
11/2 cup Mini Penne Pasta
4 cups Water Salt 1/2 tsp
2 tsp Fresh minced Basil (reserve 1 tsp for Garnish)
1/2 t0 1 tsp ground red pepper (optional) if you like it HOT
1/3 cup Heavy Cream
1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1/3 Cup Dinni’s Cajun Remoulade
1 tsp coarse ground Black Pepper
DIRECTIONS for Pasta:
- In a pan add water, salt, basil and bring to boil, when boiling add Penne Pasta,
turn heat to medium, let it cook till done. (while the pasta is boiling you can start
grilling the chicken )
- Drain completely and then transfer the pasta to a bowl.
- While the pasta is hot add the remaining ingredients and mix well carefully – do
not mash the pasta.
DIRECTIONS for Chicken :
- In a bowl mix 1/ bottle of Dinni’s Cajun Remoulade with Chicken till all sides of
chicken is coated with the remoulade, reserve the rest of remoulade for pasta.
- Put in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours
- After marinating, grill on medium heat with the Remoulade left on, turn to cook
from both side - till done.
- Grill Few large strips of fresh Red & Green Bell peppers till tender.
- Remove from pepper from grill and dice the
- Put pasta on serving plate, top with Chicken and garnish with minced fresh
HOT & SPICY FRUIT SALAD
Makes a excellent “Hot Fruit Salsa” Great for Parties
1 Cup Mixed Tropical / Native Fruits (should be firm)
11/2 TBSP Dinni’s Select Italian Herb Vinaigrette (www.dinnisselect.com)
1 tsp Granulated Sugar
1/4 tsp Black Pepper Ground
1/4 tsp Salt (or to taste)
1/4 tsp Ground Chipotle or Cayanne Peppers
1 tsp (packed) Fresh Mint Leaves - Fine Minced
1 tsp Fresh Green/ Red HOT PEPPERS - Fine Minced
Notes: You can substitute fresh fruits for well drained canned mixed fruits
(We used Mango, Guava, Apple, Pear, Grapes & Strawberries)
Directions: In a bowl mix everything till fruit is coated with the sauce
mixture. Serve pranto.