1 tbsp. All-Purpose Flour
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
¼ c. Milk
¾ c. Heavy Cream
¼ c. Fat Free Chicken Stock
1 Lemon, juice only
1 tbsp. Butter

For the Chicken

Using a meat mallet, flatten the tenderloins so that they are even in thickness.
Gather three bowls. In one, place the flour. In the second, add the eggs and whisk them with a fork. In the third, combine the breadcrumbs, lemon zest and cheese.
Coat each piece of chicken first in the flour, then the eggs, and then the breadcrumb mixture.
Heat a large nonstick saute pan over medium heat and add the oil and butter. Once melted and hot, add the chicken to the pan and fry on both sides until cooked through; approximately 3-5 minutes per side depending on the thickness. You may need to do this in two batches.
Remove chicken from the pan and drain on paper towels to absorb any excess oil. Set aside.

For the Sauce

Melt the oil in a medium saucepan over low-medium heat and add the garlic.
Saute 1-2 minutes then whisk in the flour.
Whisk in the milk, heavy cream, chicken stock and lemon juice and bring to a boil over medium-high heat until the sauce has thickened; approximately 3-5 minutes.
Next, stir in the butter and pour desired amount of sauce over the chicken.

I think I will try this with boneless skinless chicken thighs.

I tried it last night and it is very tasty, and yes thighs would work well.

If you like this one then you may want to try Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Crusted Chicken I posted (there are 2 and one is not a dup of the other). I choose the Chicken Costoletta recipe when I was trying to decide which to make for dinner, but I plan to try the Longhorn one.