Chicken E-Book

Can someone please post the E-book agian. I can’t find it.

Thanks
Jody

Here ya go hun… it is stuck at the top of this forum. :slight_smile:

http://www.www.recipesecrets.net/forums/private-board/2169-free-chicken-recipe-ebook.html

Would like to say hello and thanks for Chicken Ebook. Love chicken because of its versitility.

Thank you so much for the ebook, its would make the best chicken in the world…

Thanks so much for this ebook. I can’t wait to start trying them out! I love Chicken, and make it more than any other meat :slight_smile: Now I have some new different things to make

Thanks for sharing this book. I just took a cooking course and wanna take look at some delicious dishes.

WHERE IS THE BOOK I CANNOT FIND IT PL POST ME THE cHICKEN E-BOOK AGAIN THANKS

In the library.

Good Afternoon All,
I just found this sight!!!Where has it been all my life??? It is a great place for recipes. I downloaded the chicken book and WOW!!! Thanks a lot for making it available. Love it; , love it!!! Luc1313ky

i love the dish ans if there is new way to prepare i can’t go without it … I’m going to read and follow the way it suggests for a delicious taste which i hope it must be of…

Could someone tell me why the chicken book says download failed? I’ve tried it like 15 times. However I do have Mac is that why?

i just joined and i can’t find the chicken ebook either

This is my 1st day on here and I feel so dumb. I can’t find the cook book either. Someone posted it was in the Library but I don’t see the Library, either.

I found it … thank you everybody