Chicken Lasagna recipe

I make this for my family and they love it. Thought I would pass it along for others to try.

[/b]12 uncooked lasagna noodles (12 oz)
1 TBSP butter or margarine
¾ C chopped green bell pepper
¾ C chopped onion
1/3 C milk
2 cans (10 ¾ oz each) condensed cream of chicken soup
½ tsp dried basil leaves
¼ tsp pepper
1 container (12 oz) small curd creamed cottage cheese (Don’t like cottage cheese I use ricotta instead)
3 C diced cooked chicken (canned also words well and it’s quicker)
2 C shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
1 C shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz)
½ C grated parmesan cheese

• Heat oven to 350. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2, with cooking spray. Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
• While noodles are cooking, melt butter in 2-qt saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook bell pepper and onion in butter, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender; remove from heat. Stir in milk, soup, basil and pepper
• Place 4 noodles in baking dish. Top with about 1 cup of the soup mixture, half of the cottage cheese, 1 ½ cups of the chicken, 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/3 cup cheddar cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with the noodles. Place remaining 4 noodles over top. Top with remaining soup mixture, mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top.
• Bake uncovered 50-55 minutes or until bubbly and hot in center. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.