Chicken Spaghetti Bolognaise
300 g durum wheat pasta
100g Chicken Soya mince
10 ml stock powder
500 g chicken mince
10 ml crushed garlic
410 g tin whole/chopped tomatoes
125 ml chopped parsley
Freshly ground black pepper
10 ml sugar
250 ml frozen peas /fresh mange tout peas
60 g low fat mozzarella, grated (2 matchboxes size)
- Cook the spaghetti in lightly salted water.
- Add boiling water to the Soya powder till consistency of porridge-allow to stand
for 5 minutes
- Put stock, chicken and garlic into large pan and add Soya mix.
Cook for aprox. 5 mins till chicken is no longer pink
- Add the tomatoes with the juice, parsley, pepper and sugar and bring to the boil
for 5 mins.
- Add the peas and cook till just heated through .
- Toss the sauce with the hot pasta, sprinkle lightly with the cheese.
Serve immediately with a green salad .
Enjoy this delicious pasta dish that has the garlic and tomato flavour typical to Naples