Chili's Molten Lava Cake

1 Chocolate Cake Mix (I usually use Milk Chocolate)
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 bag chocolate chips
1 small box instant chocolate pudding
1 1/4 cup water

I use a Mini-Fluted Mold Pan that I got at either Target or Bed, Bath, and Beyond -I can’t remember. This recipe can make 12 cakes using a mini-fluted mold pan. I think that you would be fine to use a regular sized muffin tin pan and make 20-24 smaller cakes (which is actually probably a better size portion! These cakes are big and rich!). You might need to adjust the baking time if you do use a smaller muffin tin pan . . . if you do try it, will you please let us know how long you baked it for?**
Spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray (Baker’s Joy spray seems to work well for this recipe! If you use another kind, make sure you spray a lot so that these little cakes slide right out!). Mix together cake mix, oil, pudding, and water. Add chocolate chips and gently stir with a spoon so that the chocolate chips don’t get crushed.
Divide the batter into the 12 molds (or 20-24 if using a muffin tin pan).
Bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes (don’t over bake! You want these to be moist!).
How to serve:
Top cake with generous spoonful of hot fudge.
Place scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Drizzle more hot fudge on top of ice cream.
Top with whipped cream and a cherry.

Oh man that looks so good! I’m going to give this recipe to my wife, she is the cake maker in the family.