Chinese Cooking Tips

<object width=“425” height=“355”><param name=“movie” value=“Chinese Cooking Tips - YouTube”></param><param name=“wmode” value=“transparent”></param><embed src=“Chinese Cooking Tips - YouTube” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” wmode=“transparent” width=“425” height=“355”></embed></object>

How can I get this recipe wit instructions?
Please send answer to: flakuntrygal@yahoo.com
Thank you!

What i love about Chinese cooking is their wide variety of different spices. Plus they put a lot of spices in their food thats why it taste good. Well that’s what my tongue says.

One of the most important things in Chinese cooking is to have all your ingredients ready to cook before you start the actual cooking. Chinese cooking goes very fast.

I found the above recipe.

Chinese Beef with Peppers and Black Beans

Serves 6

Marinade:
1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon ginger juice mixed with 2 teaspoons Shao-Hsing wine, or sherry
1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 1/4 pounds filet mignon, 1 inch thick, cut across the grain into 1-inch-wide by 2-inch-long slices

Sauce:
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 1/2 teaspoons dark soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 cup Chicken Stock

Paste:
4 large cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
5 teaspoons fermented black beans, rinsed, drained
4 tablespoons peanut oil
1 slice ginger, 1/2 inch thick, peeled, lightly smashed
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 medium bell peppers, red, yellow, orange, or green, cut into 1-inch by 2-inch pieces
In a large bowl, mix marinade ingredients. Add beef, allow to rest at least 30 minutes. Reserve.

In a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients together and reserve.

Heat the wok over high heat 30 seconds. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil, coat wok with spatula. When a wisp of white smoke appears, add ginger and salt, stir 40 seconds. Add peppers, stir together, and cook for 1 minute. Turn off heat, transfer peppers to a bowl, reserve. Wipe off wok and spatula with paper towels.

Heat the wok over high heat 30 seconds. Add remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil, coat wok with spatula. When a wisp of white smoke appears, add garlic-black bean paste, stir, and cook until paste releases its fragrance, about 30 seconds. Add beef and marinade, spread in a thin layer. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, tipping wok from side to side and turning beef once, to cook evenly. Add reserved peppers, stir-fry for 2 minutes. Make a well in the center of the mixture, stir sauce in. Stir and cook, until sauce thickens, about 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a heated dish and serve immediately with cooked rice.

This sounds fantastic - to the store I go! :smiley:

Let us know how it turns out.

STIR FRYING
Chinese fast food is the quintessential bustling building. Under severe heat Frooँgh to stir the material was under immediate oil to wok. Such as vegetables, such as decorating the dishes and take out the color of textures and tastes the same way as other material - usually meat, fish, or sea - a vessel Ghalib Ry stir around the building center. The total effect should be the contrary.
STEAMING
Steaming is the simplest and arguably healthiest one of the cooking process. Chinese food steaming opens the style was usually full of bamboo vessels are placed above the water. The opening of food cooked with water to create steam heat being used to direct traffic or in the water without being boiled. Zail has very light traffic such various seafood and meat cooked in this way to use money to traffic.
DOUBLE COOKING
Chinese food two or more than double fuel used at different stages of creating truly remarkable collection of techniques to prepare dishes. But this technique is not limited to Chinese food - the French make the double work - double best Chinese chefs own cooking. For example, the Chinese have been Ablly mantou or bread before and after the fluffy Pestie with deep outer layer to create a Tista was Hal. Similarly, many Chinese is the way I be the meat in pieces together with other elements in a building buzz before the nerves are Froei.

best video
i like these tips and will try must

In Chinese recipes I think magi noddles is the best and easy to make.

I already cook chinese food but from now on , i will incoprate these tips .

i love Chinese food very much …thank you for sharing the video.Now i am going to make Chinese food daily.

Hi! I bought some uncooked tapioca pearls today to make bubble tea with for a party, except I didn’t realize that the instructions at the back were in Chinese characters. I tried cooking a portion with tips I got online, but they didn’t end up so well.

I love chinese and you shared awesome tips. Thanks for that.