6 lbs pork spareribs
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1/4 cup water
3 Tbs dry sherry
2 Tbs honey
2 Tbs soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cut spareribs into serving-size portions.
- Place large plastic bag in large bowl. In bag, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add ribs, close bag tightly.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight; turn bag several times to distribute marinade.
- Drain ribs, reserving marinade.
- Place ribs in shallow roasting pan; cover with foil and bake in a 350 degree F. oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Uncover and brush ribs with the reserved marinade.
- Discard leftover marinade. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or till done.
Serving size: 1 serving
Percent daily values based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutrition information provided by the recipe author.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 59.00g 90%
Saturated Fat 22.00g 110%
Cholesterol 0.00mg 0%
Sodium 350.00mg 14%
Carbohydrates 6.00g 2%
Protein 43.00g 86%
Source: National Pork Board