Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard
Chef: Todd Wilbur
Tastes just like a Dairy Queen Blizzard.
1/4 cup Pillsbury Cookie Dough
2 1/2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
1/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup Fudge Topping
- Before you start to make this clone, freeze a medium glass or ceramic bowl in the freezer at least 30 minutes.
- While the bowl is still freezing, seperate the cookie dough into pea-sized pieces and keep the dough pieces in the refrigerator.
- Measure the ice cream and milk into the frozen bowl. Stir with a spoon until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cookie dough and fudge topping and stir to combine.
- Pour into a 20-ounce glass and serve with a long spoon.