cold fruit soup

I would like to find a recipe for a cold fruit soup that can have modifications according to what’s in the refrigerator. It would be great if it had a dairy ingredient and was still healthy. I’m not finding one that seems to do all of this. thanks for your help, as always. I love this site!

You might try this one.

Creamy Fruit Soup

16 ounce Package frozen raspberries,blueberries,
Strawberries, peaches or any other fruit you like
Thaw the frozen fruit
1 cup Water
1/4 cup sugar
2 Inches stick cinnamon
1 dash ground nutmeg
1 dash ground cloves
1 tablespoon Water
1 tablespoon Cornstarch
2 tablespoons Lemon juice
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk

Drain fruit, reserving syrup (cut up large pieces of fruit). In 1 1/2- quart saucepan
combine reserved syrup,the 1 cup water, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
Remove stick cinnamon. Blend the 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir into the saucepan. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat. Add lemon juice. Cool to room temperature. Blend in sour cream and fruit. Stir in milk. Cover and chill.
Garnish with strips of lemon peel, if desired.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.

You could substitute non fat yogurt for the sour cream for a healthier soup.

Like liquid velvet!
I made the soup with strawberries and added vanilla in place of the cloves and cinnamon. I used the immersion blender, then added some whole fruit for interest, The texture was just what I was looking for and the sour cream just enough. We floated 100 calorie pack shortbread cookies because every creamy soup needs “croutons”. This was great and I can’t wait to try peaches next. Thanks so much!