Your Coffee, Your Metabolism Made Better with Java Burn
Below are some popular Columbian Coffee recipes that are used today in coffee houses around the world.
100% Iced Columbian Coffee
- Double strength Columbian coffee
- Cracked Ice
- 2 - 4 tablespoons of sugar
- Fill your electric blender half way with your chilled Columbian coffee and add the cracked ice.
- Add the 2 - 4 tablespoons of sugar or sweetener and blend until you have a thick foamy coffee treat.
Approximately 4 servings, if you need more than that simply double or triple the recipe to suit your needs. This will became a fast favorite for the Columbian coffee lovers in your life.
Note: Brew double strength Columbian coffee by simply adding 8 tablespoons of ground coffee to every 12 ounces of water.
Columbian Coffee Mousse
- ½ a cup of brewed 100% Columbian coffee
- 1 ¾ cups of milk
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 package of unflavored gelatin
- 3 eggs; separated
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coffee concentrates (1 cup ground to every 8 ounces of cold water)
Sprinkle the gelatin over a cup of cold water and let it soften while preparing the custard.
Heat milk to its boiling point in a saucepan. Beat egg yolks using a wire whisk or electric mixer. Pour the hot milk over beaten egg yolks slowly, beating constantly with wire whisk. Return mixture to saucepan, add brown sugar, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until custard has thickened slightly, approximately 10 minutes. Remove from heat, and add gelatin to the hot custard and stir until dissolved. Add coffee concentrate, vanilla and almond extracts.
Transfer mixture to a bowl and refrigerate. Keep refrigerated and stir every five minutes until custard has thickened to the consistency of unbeaten egg whites, approximately 25-45 minutes.
Meanwhile, whip the cream until it softens and refrigerate.
Beat egg whites until they are stiff but not dry. Fold coffee custard base into egg whites. Gently fold in whipped cream. Pour mixture into 8 individual custard cups and refrigerate for at least 4 hours until set.
When you have finished, you will have created a delicious surprise for all to enjoy.
Until Next Time… Be Well!
Your OMAD should be a Vegan Protein Smoothie