Consistent Garlic Paste

Hello All,
I’ve been looking for a really consistent garlic paste that I can put over a grilled steak and it stands on the top of it without melting away for some time (lets say for a minute). I have found various recipes that presents a mayo consistency, but It has to be more firm than that. The paste should be creamy (just like a mayo) and consistent at the same time. Any tips?

Hello, thanks for you answer!
I think that a precise description that I want is a really thick and consistent mayonnaise made with garlic. This thick mayo should be creamy but very consistent to hold on some temperature without completely melting away.

Cheers!

Hello, thanks for you answer!
I think that a precise description that I want is a really thick and consistent mayonnaise made with garlic. This thick mayo should be creamy but very consistent to hold on some temperature without completely melting away.

Cheers!

:wink:

Thanks again for your fast answer!
However I want to make this “crazy” paste from scratch, so, I think I need a thick and consistent mayo recipe. Any tips (cause the ones that I saw over some sites are very creamy but not so consistent).

Cheers!

LOL!
I’m gonna need an i-pod! :wink: This is getting serious!
The idea to use gelatin seems fine!
I’m gonna try this weekend, if it turns out to be terrible I will send it to your home! (Just kidding) :wink: Once more, thanks for your attention!