high burning point, and does not detract from the flavor of
    the food you are frying.

3. Avoid crowding food that is deep-fat-fried. The food must be
    surrounded by bubbling oil, and you must keep the temperature
    from falling too much. If you add too much food to a small
    amount of oil, the temperature will plummet, and the food will
    wind up greasy and soggy.

4. Never fill the pot more than halfway with oil; this will
    prevent bubbling over when the food is added.

5. Dry food well with paper towels before adding to the pot;
    it helps reduce splattering.

Hi, love your tips

I have heard that canola oil also leave a less noticeable odor in the air…important during the winter when cooking in cold climates.

Also when adding large pieces, ie., chicken legs or thighs, fish filets,etc, if you put them in the oil from front to back you have a lower chance of being splattered.

Tykee

Hi

Choose a deep, very heavy skillet to fry with. Add oil to the cold pan, leaving a space of at least two inches at the top of the pan, to allow a safety margin when the oil bubbles up as the food is added.
Heating a large amount of oil can take a long period of time. Deep-frying should be done with the oil around 365 degrees F (185° C); use a candy thermometer to keep track of the oil’s temperature.
When breading with a moist batter, use cornmeal, cornstarch or flour to make it stick to the food. Be sure to shake off the excess batter or breading before frying, or it may come off in the oil.
Always place food in the fryer away from you to prevent splashing and burning - do not throw it in! Keep your sleeves rolled down.

thanks

check out some recipes -

http://www.www.recipesecrets.net/forums/recipe-exchange/21328-heat-up-deep-fryer.html

Use canola oil for frying. It is low in saturated fat, has a
high burning point, and does not detract from the flavor of
the food you are frying.

You can avoid the splattering just by using tongs. That front to back stuff isn’t really needed if you put the piece in with the tongs and let go when the piece is resting.

Say that in English please!

Another computer translation here, I think.

Is English not your first language?

I prefer peanut oil, and I use in the deep fryer and the skillet. It has a high burning point as well, but the best thing is when you deep fry fish it is not greasy at all.

Here in Thailand we use palm oil for deep frying.

Get an infrared thermometer and use it to monitor the cooking oil temperature. I like it because you don’t have to place the thermometer in the oil. An infrared thermometer is also great to monitor frying pan temperatures. They start at about $ 25 dollars.

It depends on the recipe, but most suggest you heat the oil to somewhere between 350 degrees and 375 degrees Fahrenheit. (Partly this depends on the size of the food being cooked, as larger items can be deep-fried at a lower temperature). Remember, though, the temperature will drop slightly when you put in the food.

Nice tips.Is it fine at this temperature to fry mirchi bajji or potato bajji?

Here mostly people use Olive oil and Groundnut oil…Which is best for frying?

Hi,

I love your tips, this very nice tips i always try to deep fry but most of time my stuff come out and broke, thanks for sharing this tips. I will follow this tips onwards in my cooking next time.

When frying chicken, fish, steaks and pork chops, you need to fry them on both sides, with half of the meat covered in oil. You can broil your meat for enhanced flavor and having a healthier alternative.