Desperately seeking peanut salad dressing recipe from Kobe!!!

Does anyone have the recipe for the peanut/ peanut butter salad dressing from Kobe?? I have tried a few times to recreate it but it just doesn’t taste close at all!!

better late than never?

although this is not from Kobe - I thought you may want to try it -

This makes a great sweet and savory sauce or salad dressing like the ones served at restaurants. It makes a great dip for fresh Thai or Vietnamese spring rolls. It’s easy to make.

Thai Peanut Dressing

2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2 cup cold water
1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup brown sugar 
1 tablespoon white vinegar
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 cup warm water
1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves (optional) 

Dissolve the cornstarch in 1/2 cup of cold water; set aside.
Whisk together the soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, white vinegar, sesame oil, and 1 cup warm water in a small saucepan over medium heat; simmer and stir until sugar has dissolved. Stir in the cornstarch mixture; simmer until the sauce is thick, 1 or 2 minutes. Serve warm. Garnish with chopped peanuts and mint leaves as desired.

Famous Japanese Restaurant-Style Salad Dressing

1/2 cup minced onion
1/2 cup peanut oil
1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
2 tablespoons minced celery
2 tablespoons ketchup
4 teaspoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons white sugar   
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper 

In a blender, combine the minced onion, peanut oil, rice vinegar, water, ginger, celery, ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper . Blend on high speed for about 30 seconds or until all of the ingredients are well-pureed.

one more - yellowish-orange in color

1/2 small yellow or white onion
1/2 cup of salad oil (I use vegtable)
1/2 cup of white vinegar
1 TBL prepared mustard
1/4 cup & 1 TBL of teriyaki sauce
1 inch of ginger root (Peeled)
salt to taste

Pulverize the onion and ginger into a smooth paste, I use my food processor. Add all the other ingredients and blend it another 2 minutes. The heavier ingredients will settle to the bottom, so u must stir it well before pouring over your salad. Enjoy!