Disaster! Is it possible to save it??

I tried to make a juice/ smoothie with the blender the other night and the result was so awful that it is nearly inedible.
I want to know if it can be saved as it is a waste to just throw it out, everything is organic etc…
I was thinking maybe I could add tomatoes/ tomato paste, garlic to get rid of the overwhelming lime and make it in to a sauce for pasta or something but I would like to get others advice as I already added lots of things to the original and it didn’t solve the prob just created more of it. I want to avoid adding meat, dairy or eggs.

The pureed mixture is:
1 cucumber
4 tomatoes
1 lime - whole inc skin
1 stock cube

Please let me know, Thank-you!

I would use carrots, which are the usual base for most juicer drinks since it is sweet. You might also try celery. Tomato paste would add more flavor than just tomatoes but might thicken it alot.

It sounds like a start to gazpacho. Add onions, green peppers, garlic, celery, parsley, chives, red wine vinegar, olive oil, Tabasco and a little Worcestershire and maybe a little sugar.

Thanks, peeps!
Think I will try to add some of those savoury ingredients and try to make it in to a gazpacho/ thick V8 type juice. Just hope the lime is stopped a bit.