does anyone have the spaghetti factorys meat sause recipe?

I Am Looking For The Old Spaghetti Factory Or Vince’s Spaghetti Ca. Meat Sause Recipe. Can You Help Me?

This is all I could find

Spaghetti with Browned Butter and Mizithra Cheese

Ingredients:

1 cup butter (2 sticks)
12 oz Uncooked spaghetti or other pasta
1 C shredded Mizithra cheese, divided (see note)

METHOD:

Cut butter in pieces; place in a 2-quart saucepan with a light-colored interior (to make it easier to gauge the color of the butter as it browns).

Cook over medium heat until butter comes to a low boil, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes. Cook, stirring constantly to prevent residue from sticking and to prevent foaming butter from overflowing the pan, about 4 minutes or until foam subsides.

Continue to cook until the liquid develops an amber color, 1 to 2 minutes longer. Butter should have a pleasant caramel aroma. Remove pan from heat.

Set aside for 3 to 5 minutes to let the sediment settle to the bottom of the pan. Pour the brown butter through a strainer into a small bowl; discard sediment. (The brown butter can be refrigerated and reheated as needed.)

Cook pasta until al dente; drain and divide into 4 servings.
Sprinkle Mizithra cheese over each serving; top with the hot brown butter.

Source:Old Spaghetti Factory Warehouse

Top Secret Recipe Message Board
Clone Board

Posted by Philocrates
Member, December 2, 2001

Old Spaghetti Factory Meatballs #1

In the spirit of the White Castle hamburger and Taco Bell hot sauce, I bring you Old Spaghetti Factory Meatballs. I’d surely use a better sauce than the plain 30 oz of tomato sauce called for, but you’re onyour own for that part.

by way of “By Request”, a Seattle Times Column

1/3 cup very finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon very finely minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons - 1 tablespoon salt
3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 cup fresh bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 egg
2 1/2 lb lean ground chuck
1/2 cup cold water
30 oz tomato sauce

Combine chopped onion, garlic, parsley and breadcrumbs in a food processor and mix 30 seconds.

Break the egg into a 3-quart bowl and mix well using a wire whisk. Add water, olive oil, salt, pepper, and nutmeg to the egg and whisk until well whisked.
Add the breadcrumb mixture, combining with a spatula. Add the ground meat and mix thoroughly until ingredients are well distributed and the mixture is binding together tightly.

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Using a medium sized ice cream scoop, scoop out a portion onto a lightly oiled jellyroll pan. Form each meatball by rolling in the palm of your hand until they feel tight and solid. (The finished meatballs should be about the size of a golf ball.)

Pour 1/4 cup water into the pan and place in the oven. Time 15 minutes.

Remove from the oven and loosen with a spatula. Return to the oven an additional 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Drain.Heat the tomato sauce in a large skillet. Add the meatballs and simmer 2 minutes. Serve over pasta or rice.