Dressed Eggs

the best eggs for deviling are small eggs, because they are more easily handled. Set the egg carton on it’s side the day before you use them to center the yolk. Place eggs in a saucepan cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat. When it comes to a rolling boil, remove from heat and let set covered, 10 minutes. Run cold water over the eggs. Peel. Slice a nickel size piece from each end to make them stable. Halve eggs crosswise. Carefully scoop yolks out into a ziploc bag. Add other ingredients zip and knead with your hand to mix ingredients. Squeeze to one corner of bag and snip off a small corner of bag. Pipe into egg whites. Once they are prepared refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Classic Deviled Eggs
12 eggs 1 t. paprika 4 T. mayonnaise 1 t. dry mustard
Decandant Deviled Eggs
12 eggs 2 t. dry mustard 1 t. worcestershire sauce 1 t. hot sauce 1/4 t. celery salt 1/2 c. softened butter
Cheddar Deviled Eggs
12 eggs 1/2 c. mayonnaise 4 slices cooked crumbled bacon 2 T. finely shredded cheddar cheese 1 T. prepared mustard
Zesty Deviled Eggs
12 eggs 1/2 c. mayonnaise 4 T. finely chopped onion 6 T. sweet pickle relish 2 T. horseradish 1 T. mustard salt and pepper to taste.
Eggs My Way
12 eggs 1/4 c. ranch dressing 1/4 c. mayonnaise 1 T. mustard 2 T. swet pickle relish seasoning salt to taste
I top my eggs with paprika. Sliced green or black olives are also good.